It’s is the best option for you while you ponder on what to do next. There is a variety of reasons why or who needs to park a Real estate License. You may ‘Park Your License’ under some of these circumstances:

  •  Selling real estate wasn’t for me anymore (at least right now)
  • I wasn’t prepared to throw in the towel as I still had loyal Buyers and Sellers
  • I knew that I could make some Income by referring my clients to a full-time Agent
  • Retiring from full-time work
  • Got a job I really want and want to be a part-time Agent
  • Lower desk fess and no Realtor Association Fess (such as TREB)
  • Flexibility to move in and out of Real estate depending on market conditions
  • No more No high pressure sales pitches to Buyers and Sellers
  • Become a Non Selling Agent – other work options available with my Realtor License
  • Keep selling if I choose to without Board services – such as Toronto Real Estate Board
  • No franchise costs and office expenses
  • No minimum production goals – No Pressure
  • Brand New into Real Estate and cannot afford the cost of getting into business immediately
  • And Yes, you can still continue to Trade in Real Estate without out any Board Affiliation. Continue to do the odd deal here and there. Buy your home, sell your home or help family members with their sales and purchases.
  • Sell new pre-constructions condominiums or other developments where you don’t need help of your Real Estate Board*.

It doesn’t matter what the reason is. If ‘Parking Your Licence’ serves you best at this point in time, we are the Brokerage that can make it all happen for you.

When you Park Your License, you clearly are not a TRREB Member. This means you will not be able to use TRREB Resources or receive support.

However, we will provide you with full brokerage support to assist you with transactions. Having extensive experience in both residential and commercial real estate allows us to provide a wide range of services to our clients.

A full brokerage support can make all the difference, so make wise decisions.

When parking your License from any City in Ontario, you are still registered and
you are still licensed to conduct Real Estate Transactions anywhere in Ontario.
It’s always easy to transfer back from Park My License into full-time Agent

Choose from one of the 2 Options: 

 – Move over to work full-time due our low low Commission splits.
 – Move over to Park your License with Our NON-TRREB Branch Office.

To gather further info, simply send us the form below.
Please expect a fast response to this email
We will create the required paperwork – it’s that easy.
Transfer can happen the same day.