WHY PARK MY LICENSE?
You should consider it as the most appropriate option for you while pondering what to do next. Real Estate Licenses can be parked for a variety of reasons. The following examples may apply to your situation.
- Due to the loyalty of my Buyers and Sellers, I was give up
- By referring my clients to a full-time agent, I could make some income
- Retiring from full-time employment and working part-time
- I’ve found a job I really like and want to be a part-time agent
- Fees are lower and there are no Realtor Association fees (such as TREB).
- The ability to move in and out of real estate according to market conditions
- I have other options with my Realtor license, such as becoming a non-selling agent
- There are no franchise fees, desk fees, or office expenses to pay
- There are no minimum production goals – there is no pressure
- Being brand new to real estate, I cannot afford to get started immediately
- Even without an affiliation with a board, I can still trade in real estate.
- Continue to do a few deals here and there. I can help you buy or sell your home, as well as assist family members with sales and purchases.
- I can still buy, sell and assign new pre-construction condominiums or other developments without being a member of TREB or any other board.